Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Adele Has A Beyoncé Rumor She Wants To Clear Up


When you’re a huge star, you’re bound to be targeted with rumors that you’ve just got to shut down. That’s what happened to Adele recently when the singer heard a lie involving herself and Beyoncé.
“There’s a rumor going round that I turned Beyoncé down which I would never be so disrespectful as to do,” Adele told Beats 1, according to E! “I’d never disrespect her like that. Obviously, like, Queen Bey ’til the day I die.”
Several sites ran reports about the singer’s alleged Beyoncé duet rejection in the last week. But longtime Adele fans know that she’s been a huge Bey Hive member for years.

Back in 2011, for instance, she opened up about how Beyoncé helped her overcome major anxiety in her career.
“I was about to meet Beyoncé and I had a full-blown anxiety attack,” the singer said at the time. “Then she popped in looking gorgeous, and said, ’You’re amazing! When I listen to you I feel like I’m listening to God.’”
Adele has even called herself Sasha Carter, a nod to Beyoncé’s Sasha Fierce nickname and June Carter (though Bey’s last name is Carter, too).
So maybe fans will get that Beyoncé/Adele collab after all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Dar One
| Distributed By Hotrootnews.blogspot.com