Tuesday, September 8, 2015

THIS WHAT ARSENAl STRIKER SAID AFTER BEING BOOED FOR FRANCE

he Gunners front man missed a host of clear-cut chances in Bordeaux as France laboured to a 2-1 win over Serbia

Olivier Giroud insists he has the mental strength to bounce back from his night to forget for France.
The Arsenal striker was jeered by his own fans as he missed a string of chances in France's 2-1 win over Serbia in Bordeaux on Monday.
Giroud was also booed off when he was replaced by Karim Benzema just after the hour to cap another disappointing outing for the 28-year-old.
Giroud has struggled for form this season, scoring just once in five games for the Gunners.
But he is refusing to let his woes damage his confidence and ahead of Saturday's clash with Stoke at the Emirates, Giroud said: "As a striker, what you get used to on a daily basis, it is to be applauded when you score goals.
“When the opposite happens, it's difficult. Everybody gets criticised at one point. That's not the first and surely not the last time it happens.
“I have the mental strength to bounce back. Now I am going to focus on working. I am everything but worried about that. I will bounce back.
“(Against Serbia) I wasn't very efficient. It is like it is. I cannot focus too much on it.

“I have to think about the victory of the team and the good form we are currently experiencing.
"I am going first, to enjoy our victory and then obviously I will have to correct a few things."
While France's fans vented their frustration at Giroud, Didier Deschamps leapt to his defence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Dar One
| Distributed By Hotrootnews.blogspot.com