Saturday, August 22, 2015

THIS WOMAN LOST 800 POUNDS!!!

This Woman Lost Over 800 Pounds. When I Saw What She Looked Like Now I Was BLOWN AWAY!

Myra-2 

A Texas woman known as the “Half-Ton Killer” is now an inspiration after losing over 800 pounds

 Screen Shot 2015-08-01 at 2.58.24 PM

In 2008, Mayra Rosales faced capital murder charges after admitting to crushing her 2-year-old nephew by rolling over on him with her 1,034-pound frame.
But it was an oversized lie meant to save her sister, Jaime Lee Rosales, who actually struck the young boy on the head.
I was dying,” Rosales told KTRK. “I don’t know if you had seen pictures before you could see it in my face. I had given up in life. I was alive but not living a life.”
Through a combination of diet and bariatric surgery, Rosales dropped more than 800 pounds, she told the Houston TV station.
Rosales now weighs 200 pounds and plans to lose 30 more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Dar One
| Distributed By Hotrootnews.blogspot.com